Sunday, July 27, 2008

Now, then, what do Joss Whedon and crocheting have in common?

I'm not sure but for some reason he seems to feel he needs to be interviewed by a crochet magazine.

Wired.com: To what do you attribute the far-flung coverage and buzz about Dr. Horrible, considering there's been little to no press for the series?

Whedon: Fact is, there's been some buzz, but it hasn't reached the places it would normally. Where's our write-up in Crocheting Monthly? (I did a very sexy shoot for that one.)



And the website Crochet Me has taken up the challenge.

I'm not sure what it is about Whedon's creations that inspire the geek knitters and crocheters but it's not JUST the Jayne hat.



There's GOT to be more to it than just that. I am thinking of all the Willow hats and crocheted Mr. Pointy-stakes and on and on and on (I can't find the picture of the River vest but I've seen it once before and it's lovely.)

So if you are so inclined, feel free to go to the link above which I'm repeating here, and add your name to the cry. If nothing else, it'll be funny as hell once Whedon finds out about it. If he hasn't already.

No comments: