Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The part the mainstream news doesn't let you see

For once, it's about Paris Hilton and I'm not trying to tear my hair out.

See more funny videos at Funny or Die



The part you don't normally get to see is the first part, where she compares McCain to the Crypt Keeper. This makes the response from the McCain campaign even funnier. As I read the following, it seems like they are trying to recruit Paris Hilton into their camp:

Sounds like Paris is taking the 'All of the Above' energy approach that John McCain has advocated -- both alternatives and drilling. Perhaps the reality is that Paris has a more substantive energy plan than Barack Obama.


Now, if I were advising Obama's campaign (which I'm not, of course, because they don't read my blog...) I'd say they should ignore the whole McCain/Hilton thing. Because McCain is doing just fine campaigning for Obama in this case all on his own.

No comments: