Monday, December 15, 2008

Idiots living in the past

There's the website/blog/blathering called Boreamerica.com which purports to be "Monitoring Air America Radio [TM] so you don't have to."

I went back through the beginning of November. They talk about two--and only two--AAR personalities: Al Franken and Janeane Garofalo. Who have both long since left AAR: Franken in the spring of 2007 and Garofalo in the summer of 2006. Last mention of Randi Rhodes (also no longer heard on AAR) was last September. Mike Malloy? July of 2007.

I could go on if I chose to but I didn't go any further back. This was all I needed to see. These people really DO live in the past.

By the by, if you haven't yet discovered a wonderful AAR invention, check out Maron v Seder. It's an online only program. I'm in love! I can't usually watch live, so I've been grabbing it as a podcast to watch the following morning but since I've been sick (and then today on a snow/ice day) I've been able to join in the chats and it's great. This is a good idea and I'd like to see more like this. Of course, I'd like to see it at hours when I can watch it, of course...

No comments: