Sunday, November 18, 2007

I can't believe no one challenged this.

Watching "Press the Meat" -- er -- "Meet the Press" this morning, I heard something that I can't believe no one on the panel challenged. Rusty -- Tim Russert -- said that it has been observed that the Repigs is that they pay more attention to the Ten Commandments than to the Sermon on the Mount whereas the Dems pay more attention to the Sermon on the Mount than to the Ten Commandments.

Not a single person on that whole panel commented that they both ought to be paying more attention to the BILL OF RIGHTS than to either bit of religious gobbeldy-gook.

I'll try to get a YouTube cap of it later tonight but right now I'm off to show downtown Portland in the rain off to a newcomer from Ft. Collins. I think she's in for culture shock...

No comments: