Monday, June 30, 2008

I'ze been tagged

Audrey M, the creator of the Baby Adipose crochet pattern, tagged me with this meme and as you all know, the memage must be obeyed!

(Audrey, if I've credited you incorrectly, please let me know...)

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:
July 1998? I moved to Oregon in January, and by June had started to work for the most gods-awful CPA of all time. Well, he was a good CPA. He was an unpleasant person. Even his wife said so.

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. work, primarily finish up fiscal year write-up
2. go to grocery store
3. buy July transit pass
4. crochet baby adipose for an LJ friend (this can be done on the train, of course)
5. walk Faraday if it isn’t too hot for the two of us

3. Snacks I enjoy:
1. cheese and crackers
2. celery (no, I’m NOT kidding)
3. ice cream
4. popcorn
5. these things that have no name but are a Mexican bread stuffed with Mexican (hot & spicy) chorizo and Queso Oaxaca (similar to mozarella) and with a pickled jalapeno that I always pull out because, really, enough is enough.
6. salad (again, not kidding)

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay off as much of my debt as that’ll cover. (Only mildly sarcastic)
2. Travel and then travel some more.
3. Endow someone to invent a truly cheap electric car
4. Fund an entire Head Start classroom for a couple of years
5. Buy a car, hopefully the aforementioned truly cheap electric car
6. Send all my friends who want it to the university of their choice. Including me.

6. Places I have lived:
Oh, you’re serious? Okay, here’s the list. I’m not combining duplications.

1. Boston, MA
2. Trevlose, PA
3. Perth Amboy, NJ
4. Oneonta, NY
5. Regina, Saksatchewan (Canada)
6. Albany, NY
7. Delmar, NY (kinda cheating here as it’s a suburb of Albany but has grown into its own metro area in recent years…)
8. Boston, MA
9. Djursholm, Sweden (just outside Stockholm)
10. Brockport, NY
11. Los Angeles, CA
12. Denver, CO (technically, Aurora, CO)
13. Portland, OR
14. Vancouver, WA
15. Portland, OR
I left out anyplace I lived for less than a year. Whew!

I can't tag anyone from this blog but if you'll follow me over to my Livejournal account, where unsuspecting victims try to hide, I will do so there.

No comments: