Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh no she din'nt!

Sarah "Woman on Dog" Palin is playing the "old man" card when speaking of Joe Biden. Sarah "Lipstick on a Dog" Palin, running mate to the oldest person ever to be nominated by a major party as its Preznutial candidate, is making old man jokes about Joe Biden.

"I do look forward to Thursday night and debating Sen. Joe Biden," Palin said before mocking the Delaware senator's more than 30 years on Capitol Hill. "I'm looking forward to meeting him, too. I've never met him before. But, I've been hearing about his Senate speeches since I was in the second grade."


From the ABC News website.

I have to wonder, now, what sort of shenanigans (I saw "Juno" a couple of weeks ago and that word has been my favorite ever since) the Repugnicans are going to be up to on Thursday night. Are they going to produce a miraculous error on McCain's birth certificate making him younger than Biden? Or is Tina Fey - oops, I mean Bible Spice Barbie (gotta mix yer metaphors while you can) going to play the "oh, the mean old man said nasty things and made me cry!" game? (The latter being the more likely scenario.)

I can't decide if Thursday night's debate is going to be a laff riot or a scary portent of things to come.

No comments: